Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/saurav1929/public_html/wp-content/themes/revo/lib/woocommerce-hook.php on line 730
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/saurav1929/public_html/wp-content/themes/revo/lib/woocommerce-hook.php on line 731
Transmission Line is the key learning concept for Electrical Engineers. Nvis 7063 Transmission Line Training System is exclusively designed to deliver the learning aspects of the electrical transmission line. Digital display is provided for easy measurement of Voltage, Current, Power, Power Factor, etc. These parameters help students to learn the characteristics of transmission line and calculations of the ABCD, H, Z parameters.
Students can perform various experiments like short, medium and long transmission line and their behavior. Also one of the important experiment which can be performed with this training system is Ferranti Effect.
Nvis 7063, Transmission Line Training System is an ideal platform to enhance education, training, skills & development amongs our young minds.
- 240 x 128 Graphical LCD Display
- RISC Microcontroller based design for measurement
- Simultaneous display of sending and receiving parameters
- Highly sensitive to change in reading for better controlling
- High Resolution ADC for accurate measurement
- Inbuilt Single Phase Variac to regulate supply
- Equipped with fixed R, L & C Load
- Facility to configure Short, Medium & Long Transmission Line using multiple value of R, L & C
- Designed by considering all the safety standards
- Diagrammatic representation for the ease of connections
- Learning material CD
Scope of Learning
To study Short Circuit, Medium, Long Transmission Line
Determine the ABCD, H, Z and Image parameters of Short Transmission Line
Determine the ABCD, H, Z and Image parameters of Medium Transmission Line For T network and For pi network
Determine the ABCD, H, Z and Image parameters for Long Transmission Line
Measure the receiving end voltage of each line under no load or lightly load condition to understand Ferranti effect
Understand the performance of transmission line under different loads
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.