Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/saurav1929/public_html/wp-content/themes/revo/lib/woocommerce-hook.php on line 730
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/saurav1929/public_html/wp-content/themes/revo/lib/woocommerce-hook.php on line 731
Nvis 7098 Three Phase Over Current & Earth fault Numeric Relay Testing System is a useful product for Electrical Power System Laboratories. The main purpose of protection relay is to detect and identify faults and interrupts power to the equipment to avoid the entire network to fail or cause more damages to personnel or equipment. An Over Current Relay operates when the load current exceeds a preset value, whereas the function of Earth Fault Relay is to protect any system from earth fault.
Nvis 7098 includes inbuilt Microcontroller based Three Phase Over Current and Earth Fault Numerical Relay with facilities to select various characteristic curves at different Time Multiplier Settings (TMS) and Current Settings. The setting and selection of characteristic curves are carried out by a soft touch keypad provided on the front panel of the Numeric Relay. There is a large font LCD to display all necessary parameters in a single frame.
Nvis 7098 also provides facility to inject and adjust the current to analyze the Numerical Relay at different current values. All the requisite protective devices such as MCB, Fuses, etc. have been used for utmost safety.
Nvis 7098, Three Phase Over Current & Earth Fault Numeric Relay Testing System is an ideal platform to enhance education, training, skills & development amongs our young minds.
- Four element (Three Phase + Earth Fault) Non Directional Over Current IDMT/DMT Numeric Relay
- Numeric Relay provides with Curveï¿½s Selection Facility: Normal Inverse 1(C1), Normal Inverse 2(C2), Very Inverse (C3), Extremely Inverse (C4), Long time Inverse (C5) and define Time (C6)
- Compatible for Internal calculation of zero sequence current (3Io) under earth fault
- Provided with CT Secondary Selection Facility (1A or 5A)
- Large Font LCD for input current and tripping time display
- Provided with Current Injection Source
- Microcontroller based Numeric Relays Demonstration
- Designed by considering all the safety measures
- Diagrammatic Representations for the ease of connections
- Rich online learning material
Scope of Learning
Study and verify Operating Characteristics of Three Phase Over Current and Earth Fault Numeric Relay with different Time Multiplier Settings (TMS) and Current Setting
Study and use of Time Setting Multiplier (TMS) in Numeric Relay
Study about working and connection of Three Phase Over Current and Earth Fault Numeric Relay in Transmission Line
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.