Nvis 7202 Three Phase Controlled Rectifier is an important product in the field of Power Electronic Laboratory. Rectification is the process to convert an alternating current into direct current it is designed to demonstrate the fundamental concepts and operational working of Three Phase Low Voltage controlled rectifier using various load configurations .Nvis 7202 is equipped with SCR firing control circuit that derives the operating characteristics and capabilities of three phase rectifier.
It helps students to know how to generate firing pulses for Three Phase Rectifier using ramp comparator scheme.It also incorporates Nvis 7201 which has 2 Nos. identical Three Phase Low Voltage Power Supply that provides balanced 18V (line to neutral) & 28V(line to line) voltage to operate power and control circuit. Students can conduct experiments in a sequential manner with utmost safety.
- Provided with Three Phase low voltage Power Supply
- Flexibility to configure Half, Semi and Bridge Rectifer Circuit
- Equipped with firing circuit to study and analyse waveforms
- Provided with suitable test points to observe ouptut at different blocks
- Equipped with fixed value of R, L & Motor Load
- Easy to operate
- Diagrammatic representation for the ease of connections
- Designed by considering all the safety standards
- Learning material CD
Scope of Learning
Study of Three Phase Firing Circuit
Study of Three Phase Half Wave Rectifier (Common Cathode Configuration) with R, RL & Motor Load
Study of Three Phase Half Wave Rectifier (Common Anode Configuration) with R, RL & Motor Load
Study of Three Phase Bridge Rectifier with R, RL & Motor Load
Study of Three Phase Half Wave Controlled Rectifier with R, RL & Motor Load
Study of Three Phase Semi converter with R, RL & Motor Load
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.