Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/saurav1929/public_html/wp-content/themes/revo/lib/woocommerce-hook.php on line 730
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/saurav1929/public_html/wp-content/themes/revo/lib/woocommerce-hook.php on line 731
Nvis 7034 Swinburn’s Test of DC Machine is an important training system for Electrical Laboratories. It can be aptly employed for understanding the fundamental concepts and functioning of DC Motor. Swinburn’s Test is the method through which losses are measured separately and efficiency at any desired load can be predetermined.
Separate terminals of armature and field windings brought out on a terminal box fitted on top of the Motor. The training system includes terminals for Rheostat and Starter so that devices can be connected externally to the panel. The product thus provides explicit understanding of the subject.
- Machine with Mechanical Loading Arrangement
- Provided with Digital Tachometer
- Machine with Class “B” Insulation
- Control board consist of high grade FRP material to provide utmost safety to the users
- Heavy Duty Base/Channel
- Brake-Drum/Pulley with heat suppression facility
- Equipped with supply indication lamps
- Designed by considering all the safety standards
- Diagrammatic representation for the ease of connections
- Online product tutorial
Scope of Learning
Study and Determine the losses of DC Machine and correspondingly calculate the efficiency of DC Machine by Swinburn’s Test Method
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.