Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/saurav1929/public_html/wp-content/themes/revo/lib/woocommerce-hook.php on line 730
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/saurav1929/public_html/wp-content/themes/revo/lib/woocommerce-hook.php on line 731
Nvis 7011 Sumpner’s Test of Single Phase Transformer is a very exclusive and important product designed for students of Electrical Engineering to explain the basic concepts of Sumpner’s test. With this trainer, students can learn about the significance of conduction of the heat run test with two single phase transformers and correspondingly can deter mine the efficiency and voltage regulation. Additionally one can also learn the phenomenon of polarity.
The product helps the students to get fully acquainted with the basic concepts and functioning of the tests conducted on a single phase transformers. The product is represented in such an easy way that each test can be studied in proper sequence.
- Two Identical Single Phase Transformer
- Inbuilt Single Phase Variac
- Microcontroller based LCD to display variation in temperature
- Equipped with supply indication lamps
- Designed by considering all the safety standards
- Diagrammatic representation for the ease of connections
- Exclusive and Compact Design
- Online Product Tutorial
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.