• This instrument is to be used on Tensile or Universal testing machines to find out Proof stress & Young’s modulus values. In case of many brittle materials such as high carbon steels, alloy steels, light aluminium & magnesium alloys, it is difficult to get yield values. For such materials stress corresponding to a certain allowable amount of plastic deformation is termed as proof stress say 0.1% or 0.2% proof stress.
• The measuring range is upto 5mm & resolution is 0.001mm.
• Standard two fixed gauge lengths of 25 & 50 mm is provided. Different sizes gauge lengths can also be given at an additional cost.
• If this extensometer is ordered with a computerized UTM, then a special menu driven application software is provided,
• which accepts load & extension values, & evaluates proof stress values.
• The measurement accuracy satisfies all requirements of class-I as per IS:12872-1990.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.