DM3068 is a digital multimeter designed with 6 ½ digits readings resolution especially fitting to the needs of high-precision, multifunction and automatic measurement. It adopts many today`s new technologies to achieve high performance, abundant features in the same class. It`s designed to aim at the requirements of the largest DMM market from the research, education,industrial electronics,consumer electronics and automotive industries with its innovative technology,industry leading specifications,powerful measurement functions and broad analysis capabilities.
- Real 6½ digits readings resolution
- Up to 10 K rdgs/s of measurement speed and 512 K rdgs Nonvolatile Memory
- True-RMS AC Voltage Current measuring
- Built-in 10 groups data storage,10 groups setup storage
- Standard temperature Sensor, built-in Thermcouple compensate in Cold terminal, support three types of temperature sensors: TC, RTD and THERM
- Clone or backup all the configurations within instrument into otherDM3068 via U-disc
- UltraSensor software: Easy, convenient and flexible to support “Any sensor” measurements
- Real time Trend and Histogram Display functions
- Standard interface: USB Device, USB Host, LAN, RS-232, GPIB, support U-disc storage and Web remote control (LXI-C)
- Remote control with SCPI commands
- 256 × 64 LCD
- Support double display, waveform display, Chinese and English menu
- Push-help makes information acquire more easier
- File management (support for U-disc and local storage)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.